To book a table please phone 250-716-0323 between 11am-9pm and provide your name, phone number, the number of guests, and the date/time of your desired reservation. We accept a limited amount of bookings for groups of 5-8 people. For booking larger groups please contact us ahead of time at email@example.com
Due to COVID-19, a reduced number of tables are available for dining, and requests for particular tables will no longer be taken. Please call for availability for larger groups (8 or fewer). All of our other tables seat 2–4 guests. Please be patient and kind as we adapt to these new safety measures.
If you are going to be late, please contact us so we can still accommodate you. Groups late for their reservation will be given ten minutes before we call the number you provided us. Given our limited seating, groups more than fifteen minutes late with no communication will have their reservation discarded.
We STRONGLY encourage guests to make reservations so we can have a table freshly cleaned and sanitized for you upon arrival. Walk-ins will be seated when tables are available, but are welcome to wait in the entrance or at the bar if there is space.
To ensure the safety of our patrons, the Firehouse Grill has implemented new safety operating protocols. What we are doing:
• Frequent cleaning of bathrooms
• Hand sanitization stations at door and bar
• Increased staff hand-washing
• Staggered reservation times
• No bar seating available
• Tables are spaced to encourage social distancing
• Only half of our tables are available for dine-in
• No drink refills, new glasses only
• Tables, menus, and seating to be sanitized after each use
• Tables to be set with cutlery after guests are seated
• Guests who have been feeling ill or travelling and have not self-quarantined are asked to postpone their visit
Located on the upper floor of Nanaimo's historic Firehall at #7 Victoria Rd. Nanaimo, BC. The entrance is the large set of double doors on the Victoria Road side of the building. There is free 2-hour parking along the road, and cheap parking in the lot across the street, which is free after 5pm and on weekends.